Election Information

When are the elections for the Town of New Haven this year (2024)?

April 2nd: Spring General Election and Presidential Preference Election

August 13th: Fall Primary

November 5th: Fall General Election

When are the polls open?

During every election, the polls are open from 7am to 8pm.

How do I obtain an absentee ballot or vote in person absentee?

You must be a registered voter and provide a valid photo ID to receive an absentee ballot.

To check your registration status, or for a list of photo IDs that are acceptable, please visit the Wisconsin Elections Commission website at: elections.wi.gov.

You can register to vote or request an absentee ballot at the My Vote WI website: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/

In-person absentee voting at the clerk’s home, or other agreed upon location, is available, by appointment only, from:



Katie Bovee

To make an appointment call or email at:
(715) 643-3703  OR  [email protected]

Where do I vote on Election Day?

Voting in the Town of New Haven is done at the New Haven Town Hall located at E1318 1260th Ave, in Connorsville, WI.  The polls open at 7:00 am and close at 8:00 pm.

Voting and Election Info

Please visit these websites: